Wake

Wake
By: Lisa McMann

Not all dreams are sweet...
For seventeen-year-old Janie, getting sucked into other people's dreams is getting old. She can't tell anybody what she does-they'd never believe her or worse, they'd think she's a freak. So Janie lives on the fringe, cursed with an ability she doesn't want and can't control. Then she falls into a nightmare, one that chills her to the bone. For once, Janie is more than just a witness to someone else's twisted psyche, she's a participant...


summary from amazon.com


My Rating: 3.5/5

I'd heard really great things about this book and so I was super excited to read this. I found the entire jumping into people's dreams ability really interesting and unique for a story line. Overall, I think it was a great book, very fast paced and intriguing. I finished it in a single day just because I had to know what was coming next. I'm a huge fan of books that contain a certain element of mystery to them and where you have to keep reading further to find out what truly is going on. I didn't really know what to expect from this story but the ending was quite surprising in a sense. Overall, I recommend this book and am looking forward to reading the next installment Fade, which was released last month.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Get In Touch