Something, Maybe

Something, Maybe
By: Elizabeth Scott

Everyone thinks their parents are embarrassing but Hannah knows she's got them all beat. Her dad made a fortune showcasing photos of pretty girls and party lifestyles all over the Internet, and her mom was once one of her dad's girlfriends and is now the star of her own website. After getting the wrong attention for for far too long, Hannah has mastered the art of staying under the radar...and that's just how she likes it

Of course, that doesn't help her get noticed by her crush. Hannah's sure that gorgeous, sensitive Josh is her soul mate. But trying to get him to notice her; wondering why she suddenly can't stop thinking about another guy, Finn; and dealing with her parents makes Hannah feel like she's going crazy. Yet she's determined to make things work out the way she wants-- only what she wants may not be what she needs...

summary from amazon.com

My Rating: 4/5

I love Elizabeth Scott, she's wonderful and her romance stories are no different. I really liked the premise for this book and one thing I always thoroughly enjoy about Scott's novels is her emphasis on family. Hannah's parents, Candy and Jackson are far from your typical mom and dad which made this story even more interesting. As with any other of Elizabeth's novels, I love the characters and thought they were not only well developed but exceptionally real and relatable.

This was a fun read which provided me with laughs and always put a smile on my face. Another thing I also appreciate is how Scott never ends everything off wrapped up and perfect. By this I mean to say that there are many situations encountered through life where things just don't turn around and become what you want them to be. Some instances or people don't change and I like how there's that sense of reality in her books. I recommend this novel to anyone who loves a good romance story with a little something extra. Fans of Elizabeth Scott will not be disappointed.

3 comments:

  1. Oh yay! Can't wait to read this even more now:):):):)Loved perfect you too. She creates such real male characters.
    -amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh. I want to read this one so badly!

    Is Finn as cute as he sounds? :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3/29/2009

    Finn is really sweet and funny. I liked him a lot. ;)

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Get In Touch