Friday's Finest


Friday's Finest is a new meme hosted by Steff & Justine from A Bookful of Thoughts.

Rules:
~Post a quote that really stuck to you after reading it in a book.
~Make sure it isn't a spoiler!
~If you'd like, expand on what you think it means and why you chose it

 "Sanity is a sonnet with a strict meter and rhyming scheme- and my mind is free verse."

"Hey, sweetie," Dad says ...Sweetie. The word's like electricity shooting up my spine. Because it's replaced my real name, since he's too embarrassed to even say it anymore-Aura, like it's a tattoo he got when he was eighteen and now hides under long-sleeved shirts, even in August. Aura, like it's some silly notion of his misspent youth, something he outgrew."

A Blue So Dark by Holly Schindler


3 comments:

  1. Awesome quote! I ordered this one from Barnes and Noble, but I haven't gotten a chance to read it yet because I've got several review books I have to go through first. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like such a great book! Aww this is such a deep quote, love it. You always share the best quotes Michelle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting quote...loving that cover!

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Get In Touch