Upcoming Release: Accomplice

Accomplice
By: Eireann Corrigan

Pub date: August 1st, 2010

Finn and Chloe have it all figured out. Their school guidance counselor has told everyone that it's not enough to get good grades or do community service anymore - kids like that are everywhere, and colleges are bored of them.

So what do you do?

Chloe decides they should get attention another way. She and Finn will stage her own disappearance - and then Finn will be the only who finds and saves her. What college wouldn't want them after that kind of attention? It seems like a good plan -- until things start going very wrong.

summary from goodreads.com

I think this one sounds different and it has a unique spin on the topic of kidnapping. It sounds like a good read. :)

3 comments:

  1. Ooh this sounds really good! And I don't know why, but I really like the cover. Thanks for sharing Michelle! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, this one does sound very intriguing! I will definitely added to my wish list. And I agree with Sara, I like the cover, its very eye catching! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting twist...sounds good!

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Get In Touch