Upcoming Release: The Summer I Turned Pretty

The Summer I Turned Pretty
By: Jenny Han

Pub date: May 5th 2009

Belly has spent her summers at the beach house with Conrad and Jeremiah, who had never noticed her noticing them. Every summer, Belly hoped it would be different. This time, it is. The summer that Belly turns pretty is the summer that changes everything- for better and for worse.

summary from chapters.ca

I took me forever to find a summary for this book and in the end, it wound up in one of the most obvious places haha. You know that saying, never judge a book by its cover? Well, when it comes to actual books I'm extremely guilty of doing just that and this cover is beyond amazing. I actually just found the summary today yet I've wanted to read this books for months now. Anyways, I'm super excited for the release of this one. I've never read anything by Jenny Han in the past although I'm more than willing to start with this book. ;)

3 comments:

 

Followers

Get In Touch