Sneak Peek Saturday: Retun To Paradise

Return To Paradise (Leaving Paradise, #2)
By: Simone Elkeles

Pub date: September 1st, 2010

Caleb Becker left Paradise eight months ago, taking with him the secret he promised to take to his grave. If the truth got out, it would ruin everything.

Maggie Armstrong tried to be strong after Caleb broke her heart and disappeared. Somehow, she managed to move on. She’s determined to make a new life for herself.

But then Caleb and Maggie are forced together on a summer trip. They try ignoring their passion for each other, but buried feelings resurface. Caleb must face the truth about the night of Maggie’s accident, or the secret that destroyed their relationship will forever stand between them.
____________

One: Caleb 

Some people are damn lucky. Unfortunately I've never been one of those people. In fact, I think I'm one of those guys destined to always be caught in the crossfire. As I sit in the back of a squad car with handcuffs digging into my wrists, I think back to the first time I got arrested, almost two years ago.


I'd been drinking.

I was wasted...
____________
Normally, I'd include more in the teaser but I didn't want to post anything with spoilers just in case someone accidentally read the wrong part and so on. So, if you'd like to read on, you can do so here. Learn more about Simone Elkeles and her novels at her official website.

I for one am beyond excited for this book!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Get In Touch