Upcoming Release: A Match Made In High School

A Match Made In High School
By: Kristen Walker

Pub date: February 4th, 2010

When the principal announces that every senior must participate in a mandatory year-long Marriage Education program, Fiona Sheehan believes that her life can’t get any worse. Then she marries her “husband”: Jerky jock Todd, whose cheerleader girlfriend, Amanda, has had it in for Fiona since day one of second grade. Even worse? Amanda is paired with Fiona’s long-term crush, Gabe.

At least Fiona is doing better than her best friend, Marcie, who is paired up with the very quiet, very mysterious Johnny Mercer. Pranks, fights, misunderstandings, and reconciliations ensue in an almost Shakespearean comedy of errors about mistaken first impressions, convoluted coupling, and hidden crushes.

summary from goodreads.com

I LOVE the premise of this book. It sounds simple enough but the possibilities are endless. I know quite a few people have already read this one. I believe the publishing date was pushed back quite significantly once or twice. Nonetheless, I've heard only good things about A Match Made In High School. Supposedly it's hilarious and I can't wait to find out!

3 comments:

  1. I definitely can't wait to get my hands on this one too! Sounds like a fun plot, and I love the cover! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the story sounded very cute and fun so I already preoedered a copy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun story to read. BTW the cover is fun with all the picutres.

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Get In Touch