Upcoming Release: Losing Faith

Losing Faith
By: Denise Jaden

Pub date: September 7th, 2010

A terrible secret. A terrible fate.

When Brie's sister, Faith, dies suddenly, Brie's world falls apart. As she goes through the bizarre and devastating process of mourning the sister she never understood and barely even liked, everything in her life seems to spiral farther and farther off course. Her parents are a mess, her friends don’t know how to treat her, and her perfect boyfriend suddenly seems anything but. 

As Brie settles into her new normal, she encounters more questions than closure: Certain facts about the way Faith died just don't line up. Brie soon uncovers a dark and twisted secret about Faith’s final night...a secret that puts her own life in danger.

summary from goodreads.com

Sounds like another really good book revolving around loss. I'm always very drawn to stories like this. I'm a huge fan of characters that share an unremarkable bond, even if it's not always a perfect one. I'm also a huge fan of stories that focus largely on family and sibling relationships.

9 comments:

  1. Sounds good, I'm going to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This also sounds like something I'd like. Added to TBR list.

    ♥Nely

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to this one too! And you are sooooo close to 200 followers- congrats! :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. This does sounds good! Definitely will be reading this one. And I really like the picture you chose :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for sharing my book with your readers! I hope you enjoy it (when it's available).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, the premise to this one sounds pretty good. Too bad it's such a long ways away! Also, pretty picture you chose to accompany the summary. <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. One for my to read list =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great book. I will put this on my tbr list.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hadn't seen this one. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Get In Touch