Like the title states, I'm back from my vacation ;D. Thanks to everyone who commented in my Bon Voyage post, you guys are all so nice. I had a really awesome time in Europe. London and Paris were SUPER amazing, I can't wait to go back one day. I have to say though, that it is nice to be back home. Traveling is exhausting, I walked so much I wore out my flip flops haha. (Note to self... flip flops are not good sightseeing/traveling shoes. I have forever learned my lesson .)
It's weird because it feel as if I've been gone for such a long time, although it hadn't been that long at all. Hopefully I haven't missed too much in the book and blogging world. I still have a ton of stuff to catch up on and as promised, I have some book reviews to post as well which I'll do in the upcoming days. Also, I see that I have some new followers. Welcome and thanks for following my blog! It was a really nice surprise to log in and see some new faces around here. :D And of course, thanks to my regulars as well, you all make blogging worthwhile.
Below are a few pictures I took in England and Paris. I took over 900 photos combined. It's craziness.
England is such a great city. I could definitely see myself living there. It has the perfect combination of city and history which I love. There's so much to see and the accents are brilliant haha. I've always had an obsession with the British accent, so listening to everyone speak was a lot of fun. :D I would love to go back, it is such a beautiful city.
1. Big Ben
2. Streets of London with their awesome red buses
3. The Tower of London. I love history so this was really cool to see
4. Streets of London
5. Tower Bridge at night. It's so pretty.
6. Hyde Park
7. This is for all you Harry Potter fans. This is where they filmed the beginning of the first film, where the classmates are buying things and such from little shops. Cool right?
I've always wanted to go to Paris. Always. So to see monuments like The Eiffel Tower and such in person was really amazing. The architecture is so beautiful and there's so much to do and see and hardly enough time to cover everything. I'd love to go back and see things is more detail.
1. l'Arc de Triomphe
2. Notre Dame
3./4. Eiffel Tower
5. I don't remember the exact location of this. There were so many different landmarks and locations to remember that I couldn't retain everything. It was very pretty though. I love scenery pictures.