My Most Anticipated Books Of 2011

It was SO DIFFICULT to narrow this list to twenty books. Originally I planned on only having a top ten but as usual, I failed in that impossible quest. ;)
Most Anticipated Contemporary 2011:
1. We'll Always Have Summer (The Summer I Turned Pretty, #3) - Jenny Han
2. Where She Went (If I Stay, #2) - Gayle Forman
3. What Happened To Goodbye - Sarah Dessen
4. Chain Reaction (Perfect Chemistry, #3)- Simone Elkeles
5. Playing Hurt - Holly Schindler
6. Stay - Deb Caletti
7. As I Wake - Elizabeth Scott
8. Saving June - Hannah Harrington
9. Where I Belong - Gwendolyn Heasley
10. Ordinary Beauty - Laura Wiess
11. Babe In Boyland - Jody Gehrman
12. Bitter End - Jennifer Brown
13. But I Love Him - Amanda Grace
14. Between Here And Forever - Elizabeth Scott
15. Don't Breathe A Word - Holly Cupala
16. Imaginary Girls - Nova Ren Suma
17. Sometimes It Happens - Lauren Barnholdt
18. The Day Before - Lisa Schroeder
19. My Beating Teenage Heart - C.K. Kelly Martin
20. Entangled - Cat Clarke

My list for Paranormal, Dystopian etc books in 2011 will be up later today! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Get In Touch