I'm Back (as promised)


Hey everyone!

As promised, I'm back from my short but really amazing vacation. It's weird because I know it's only been a week but it feels like much longer. If you guys ever get the opportunity to go on a cruise, I really recommend it. There is literally something for everyone...it's really fantastic.

Anyways, I did miss blogging and there's been so many recent updates with new books and books covers which is always fun to see. I hope you all had a great weeks as well! :)

Also, on a semi unrelated noted. I received an email the day I left to go on vacation. It dealt with publishing and teens etc. I deleted this email by accident and I can't find it in my deleteld folder or anywhere else. If it was you that sent this email and you'd still like a reply, I'd really appreciate if you could send it again. :)

6 comments:

  1. Welcome back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had a fun time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome home!! Cruises are fun...glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you had a great time! I've never been on a cruise, but I'd like to go someday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3/23/2010

    Thanks so much you four! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh so glad you had fun! Ahh a cruise... maybe someday

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Get In Touch