Sneak Peek Satrurday: The Unwritten Rule


The Unwritten Rule
By: Elizabeth Scott

Pub date: April 6th, 2010

Sarah has had a crush on Ryan for years. He's easy to talk to, supersmart, and totally gets her. Lately it even seems like he's paying extra attention to her. Everything would be perfect except for two tiny details. Ryab is Brianna's boyfriend, and Brianna is Sarah's best friend.

Sarah forces herself to avoid Ryan and tries to convince herself not to like him. She feels so guilty for wanting him, and the last thing she wants to do is hurt her best friend. But when she is thrown together with Ryan one night, something happens between them. It's wonderful...and awful. Sarah is torn apart by guilt, but what she feels is nothing sort of addiction, and she can't stop herself from wanting more.
_______________

One 

I liked this first, but it doesn't matter.

I still like him.

That doesn't matter either.

Or at least, it's not supposed to.

Two

Brianna and Ryan are kissing. I try not to notice, but when you're the only person in the room who isn't wrapped around someone else, it's kind of hard not to. Also, the movie Brianna has picked is one I've seen before.

More than once.

Thirty-seven times to be exact...

_______________
I'm lucky enough to have an ARC copy of The Unwritten Rule and so I thought I'd share a tiny part of it for those who are really eager for its release. I've seen other bloggers read excerpts from upcoming ARC novels and I really liked the idea so vola!

2 comments:

  1. Good idea! I love this post. The book sounds great and i love the cover. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this sounds really interesting! I'd never heard of this until now...can't wait for the release.

    Thank you for sharing, Michelle!

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Get In Touch