Peace, Love, and Baby Ducks: Book Covers

      Old (Hardcover)                                                                         New (Paperback)
I went to a bookstore today and this cover caught my eye mostly because I'd never seen it before and I wanted to know which book it was. (Anyone else find that when they pass through the YA book section at their local bookstore that they recognize close to all the books? Shows you how obsessed with YA I am lol. ) Anyways, it ended up being the paperback cover for Peace, Love, and Baby Ducks. For me this is no competition as I much prefer the original. What about you? :)

9 comments:

  1. I like both, but I think I prefer the original too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like both too, but the original definitely wins :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, both look super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, not a fan of the new cover! Which reminds me, I've been wanting to read this book for quite some time... I love Lauren Myracle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the orginal cover better too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The orignal cover is better! I like that one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never read this one, or heard about this one for that matter. I will be doing some research on it hehe! I have to agree with everyone on this one, I prefer the original as well. Looks so cute =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I too prefer the hardcover because it's just so cute using the pictures instead of words. The pb catches my eye but still...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the original one, but that may be because that is the one I'm used too.

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Get In Touch