New Releases: April 2010

Above are three of the novels being released in April 2010

IndieBound | Amazon [.ca] | Barnes & Noble | Chapters

New In April 2010:
1. Guardian Of The Dead/Karen Healey/April 1st
2. Three Rivers Rising/Jame Richards/April 13th
3. For Keeps/Natasha Friend/April 6th
4. Swoon At Your Own Risk/Sydney Salter/April 5th
5. At First Sight/Catherine Hapka/April 6th
6. The Exile Of Gigi Lane/Adrienne Maria Vrettos/April 6th
7. Gimme A Call/Sarah Mlynowski/April 27th
8. The World We Live In (Moon, #3)/Susan Beth Pfeffer/April 1st
9. The Clearing/Heather Davis/April 12th
10. Thirteen Days To Midnight/Patrick Carman/April 12th
11. A Golden Web/Barbara Quick/April 6th
12. Rich And Mad/William Nicholson/April 5th
13. Inside Out/Maria V. Snyder/April 1st
14. Crossing/Andrew Fukuda/April 27th
15. Revolver/Marcus Sedgwick/April 13th
16. Paper Daughter/Jeanette Ingold/April 12th
17. The Complete History Of Why I Hate Her/Jennifer Richard Jacobson/April 27th
18. Will Grayson, Will Grayson/John Green, David Levithan/April 6th
19. Efrain's Secret/Sofia Quintero/April 13th
20. Choppy Socky Blues/Ed Briant/April 1st
21. The Alpha Bet/Stephanie Hale/April 1st
22. The Knife That Killed Me/Anthony McGowan/April 13th
23. Palace Beautiful/Sarah Deford Williams/April 15th
25. Swapped By A Kiss/Luisa Plaja/April 1st
26. My Invisible Boyfriend/Susie Day/April 1st
27. Whisper/Phoebe Kitanidis/April 27th
29. The Karma Club/Jessica Brody/April 27th
30.The Cinderella Society/Kay Cassidy/April 13th
31. Party/Tom Leveen/April 27th
32. It's Not Summer Without You (#2)/Jenny Han/April 27th
33. The Reckoning (Darkest Powers, #3)/Kelley Armstrong/April 6th
34. Bruned (House Of Night, #7)/P.C. Cast, Kristin Cast/April 27th
35. Radiant Shadows (Wicked Lovely, #4)/Melissa Marr/April 20th
____________
I know I usually compile a little graphic of all the covers but I recently changed my internet and I don't have unlimited downloading anymore. Seeing as last month I already went over my monthly limit, I don't want to risk it this month again with having to download all these book covers. Instead, I linked them all to goodreads so you can see what the covers look like and so on. I hope that's alright. :)

April is an awesome month for books!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks for putting this list together! It's nice to see all the books coming out in one place. Got it saved to my favorites so I can come back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4/09/2010

    You're more than welcome Jami. ;D

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Get In Touch