Boy Crazy

Boy Crazy
By: Hailey Abbott

How to Date Like a Guy:

1. Flirt constantly.

2. Keep your options open.

3. Don't get attached.

Cassie and her two best friends, Greta and Keagan, are so over boyfriends. But just because the girls are anti-boyfriend doesn't mean they're anti-boy. So they make a pact for the summer: They'll each kiss ten different guys before school starts - no commitments, no drama, just fun. Sounds easy enough. Then Cassie meets the perfect guy (nine boys too soon), and the pact starts to seem like a terrible idea. Not to mention Boy Number One turns out to be her best friend's ex. Ugh - Cassie's summer just went from carefree to complicated faster than she can say "heartbreaker."

summary from book


My Rating: 3/5

I have to say that I enjoyed Flirting With Boys a bit more than this one. They're similar in theme and style and I'm figuring that if you've read and enjoyed a past Hailey Abbott novel then you'll probably enjoy her current novels as well. The premise and the ending of Boy Crazy in a little predictable and cliche but if you're like me, you don't mind a few cliches every now and then. This book put a smile on my face and like Abbot's other book kept me entertained through and through.

1 comments:

 

Followers

Get In Touch